CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE RESERVATION (COVID 19)
1. The client confirms that in the last 14 days prior to the activity, he has not experienced symptoms compatible with COVID19, nor does he have any suspicion of suffering from the disease.
2. The client will accept the protection and security conditions requested by the company with which the activity will be carried out to avoid contagion.
3. The client must have their own hydroalcoholic gel and mask.
4. It is recommended NOT to attend activities to people belonging to risk groups (over 60 years, people with cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, chronic lungs, diabetes, cancer or immunosuppression and pregnant women).
5. The client will have to comply with specific rules according to the chosen activity and these are included in the description of the activity file.
6. If the cancellation is justified for reasons related to COVID-19, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded.
General conditions for the provision of the service
The activities will be carried out by the company Culnatur Servicios Turísticos S.L. (hereinafter, Culnatur), management company of the Torcal Alto Visitor Center, which has the relevant authorizations to develop environmental education activities within the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park.
The activity / s reserved / s will be processed whenever possible through the booking portal of the Agency for Environment and Water: www.reservatuvisita.es
The activity / s may be canceled due to weather conditions or problems outside the organization, notifying participants at least 24 hours before the activity through the contact email address provided when making the activity the reserve.
The fact of participating in any of the activities of Culnatur, implies the total acceptance by the participant of the general conditions, which are valid for the contract.
In the event that a participant registers several more participants in a group, he will be obliged to communicate the general conditions established here to the rest of the participants registered by him.
Culnatur does not take care of the provisioning of the participants except for the activities that indicate otherwise.
The participants accept the publication of the takings of the activities, the social media of Culnatur, as well as all the public platforms that Culnatur considers opportune. Culnatur, for its part, is committed to making responsible use of these images.
Only in cases where there is express and written expression, on the part of the participant not to publish his image in any way, Culnatur does not make use of the photos taken by the different activities.
Obligations of the Participant
- Participants who hire any of the services we provide are aware that they are going to carry out a nature tourism activity, assuming the risks inherent in the activity and the possibility of suffering a fortuitous accident in the natural environment.
- The participants can be subject to the instructions indicated by the guides that accompany the group, being these responsible for the direction of the activity.
- In case one participant or several decide by their own will, disregard the indications of the guides, nor, neither, nor Culnatur be responsible for their fate.
- The participants must carry out the appropriate equipment to carry out a sport activity in the natural environment, understanding: sports clothing and footwear, warm and waterproof clothing.
- Participants are committed to communicating a type of disorder that can disrupt the normal functioning of the activity.
- The guides will have the advantage that the participation of people who do not carry the right equipment for the activity or care with the appropriate physical condition for the effort that must be made, there is no place for quality.
Minor participants must be accompanied by a Mother, Father or Guardian, exempting Culnatur from the responsibility of them.
Culnatur is not responsible for any damage or deterioration that can be attributed to a participant due to misuse, neglect or omission in the means, facilities or spaces used to carry out the activities.
Reservations and subscriptions.
The participants make the reservation of the places through the website www.reservatuvisita.es where you can request a series of necessary data to identify the participants. Only in specific cases and of extreme need, reservations for other routes are accepted.
All activities are prepaid.
The payment of the same is done by credit card through the payment window of the reservation platform www.reservatuvisita.es Only in specific cases and of extreme need, payments are accepted by other means.
Cancellations and Changes
In the event that the participant and their participation in the activity, the amount is reimbursed based on:
100% when it is done 3 days before the same
50% between the 2nd and 1st day before the activity
0% less than 24 hours in advance.
The student must make the cancellation in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case the activity is suspended due to weather conditions, it is sent by email to each participant and 100% of the amount will be refunded.
The fact of not showing up on the day of the activity and / or presenting but deciding not to carry out the activity, no implication whatsoever.
The participant has the option to change and / or save* their reservation up to 12 months from the date of initial reservation in the following cases:
- sudden illness or cause of force majeure that prevents you from attending the activity without time to maneuver to cancel the reservation
- the suspension of the activity due to weather conditions (it will be previously communicated to each participant by e-mail)
- if there isn’t a minimum number of participants necessary to carry out the activity (each participant will be previously notified by e-mail)
* The option to save the reservation is valid for any activity offered by Culnatur, the difference in amount being compensated in case there are rate variations.
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that all personal data you provide will be included in two automated files of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of Culnatur and the Agency of Environment and Water respectively.
The purpose of these files is to facilitate the processing of orders and, if you have expressly authorized us in the corresponding box, also to send you commercial communications about products and services that may be of interest.
Customers may at any time exercise the rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition, communicating by email to
Culnatur: email@example.com or in writing to Culnatur C / Alarife Cristóbal García 16, 29200 Antequera (Málaga)
Environment and Water Agency: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Calle Johan G. Gutenber nº1, Isla de la Cartuja, 41092, Seville, adding in the envelope the reference “Rights of affected – LOPD”